- About Us
- Contact Us
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Protection
- Hearing Health is Brain Health
- Patient Resources
- Request an Appointment
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Test Your Hearing Online
- HIPAA Statement
- Terms & Conditions
- Rosana Amaro, Au.D.
- Jenna Cullinan, Au.D.
- Nicole Schmidt, Au.D.
- Chris Nicklo, HAD
- Angela Smith, PT, MSPT
- Chris Brignetti, HAD
- Michelle Griffin, Au.D.
- William Huson, Au.D.
- Jeffrey Lampert, Au.D.
- Carey Philliposian, Au.D.
- Mont Stong, Au.D.
- Terri Gallagher, Au.D.
- Jacob Johnson, M.D.
- How To Keep Your Hearing Aids Safe from Pets
- How Untreated Hearing Loss Can Affect Your Mood
- How To Tell People About Your Hearing Aids
- Three Daily Hearing Aid Care Tips
- How to Protect Your Hearing Aids This Spring
- If You Use Hearing Aids, Here’s What to Know About Hearing Loops
- Update to Our In-office Service Warranty Policy
- For Flying Out Loud: Travel Tips for Flying With Hearing Devices
- Here’s How You Can Play Sports With Hearing Aids
- What New Technology Do the Latest Hearing Aids Offer?
- How Hearing Aids Increase Brain Activity
- Benefits of a Hearing Test
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Hearing Aids This Year
- Reasons To Make a Hearing Test Your New Year’s Resolution
- Waterproof & Water-Resistant Hearing Aids: What’s the Difference?
- Communication Strategies for People With Hearing Aids
- Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids Increase Accessibility to Treatment
- Navigating Different Listening Environments with Hearing Aids
- How to Make the Most of Phone Calls When You Use Hearing Aids
- How Often Should I Get My Hearing Tested?
- Don’t Let Hearing Loss Prevent You From Dining Out
- Try These Activities to Get Used to Your Hearing Aids
- What Are the Different Parts of a Hearing Aid?
- Why You Should Wear Hearing Aids at Work
- Hearing Aids Can Help You Stay Socially Active
- What Should I Do if I Don’t Like My Hearing Aids?
- What Can I Expect from My Hearing Aids?
- Tips for the Trail: How to Hike with Hearing Aids
- How To Prepare for Your First Audiologist Visit
- Benefits of Treating Your Hearing Loss Early
- How to Avoid Earwax Buildup with Hearing Aids
- How Do Newer Hearing Aids Make Hearing So Easy?
- Hearing Devices & Neuroplasticity
- Good Boy! How Hearing Dogs Create Happier Lives
- The Unintended Consequences of Cotton Swabs
- Have You Had Trouble Pairing Your Hearing Aids on iOS?
- What Does the Microchip in Your Hearing Aid Do?
- What is The Connection Between Neuroplasticity and Hearing Loss Treatment?
- How to Help Your Loved One Understand the Benefits of Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aids & Babies: The First Six Months
- Phonak Lyric™ – The First Invisible Hearing Aid
- Can Hearing Aids Slow Cognitive Decline?
- What Is Hidden Hearing Loss?
- Over-The-Counter Hearing Devices: Frequently Asked Questions
- Protect Your Investment in Hearing Devices: Five Essential Tips
- Hear Your Favorite Birds Again with Hearing Aids
- What Should You Have in Your Hearing Aid Maintenance Kit?
- What are Hearing Loops and Telecoils?
- What to Know Before Buying a Hearing Aid
- Enjoy Your Favorite Holiday Sounds with Hearing Aids
- The Essentials for Hospital Stays with Hearing Loss
- How the Flu Affects Your Hearing
- Enjoy the Harvest of a Life Well Heard
- Can COVID-19 Worsen Tinnitus?
- What Is a Hearing Aid Fitting?
- Hearing Aids Can Help Your Mental and Cognitive Health
- 6 Popular Styles of Hearing Aids
- Have You Considered Rechargeable Hearing Aids?
- The Difference Between Online & In-Person Hearing Tests
- How to Get the Most Out of Your BTE Hearing Aids
- How to Choose the Right Hearing Aid for Your Lifestyle
- The Link Between Diabetes, Hearing and Balance
- Hearing Amplifier Vs. Hearing Aids: Which Better Suits Your Hearing Loss?
- Protect Your Hearing This Summer
- Brain Fitness & Hearing Loss
- The Future of Hearing Devices: Deep Neural Networks & Artificial Intelligence
- Sign Up for Our New Tinnitus Relief & Fall Prevention Programs
- Psst! Have You Heard About the Whisper Hearing System?
- How to Use Headphones with Hearing Aids
- What Is Considered a ‘Normal’ Hearing Range?
- Signs You Should Treat Your Hearing Loss
- What to Expect from Your Hearing Exam
- Hearing Aid Basics
- What’s the Difference Between a Hearing Screening & a Hearing Evaluation?
- Happiness From Hearing Devices
- Fit And Follow-Up: Key Components in Hearing Device User Satisfaction
- Custom Earmolds: Protection for All Lifestyles
- Antioxidants & Hearing
- Understanding Otoacoustic Emissions Hearing Tests
- Can Hearing Loss Cause Fatigue?
- Four Ways to Protect Your Hearing
- Is There a Connection Between Hearing Loss and Menopause?
- Can Lost Hearing Be Restored?
- What Is Auditory Deprivation?
- Tips for Helping Your Child with Hearing Loss Develop Social Skills
- Evidence Suggests COVID-19 Can Infect the Middle Ear, Cause Hearing Loss
- A Healthy Ear is a Healthy Mind
- Importance of Regular Hearing Tests
- How to Recycle Your Hearing Devices
- Is Coronavirus Making Your Tinnitus Worse?
- New Research Highlights Role of Protein in New Ear Hair Cell Development
- What Causes Sudden Deafness?
- Ways to Protect Your Hearing Aids from the Elements
- Can Stress Lead to Hearing Loss?
- October is Audiology Awareness Month
- Still Sheltering in Place? Try These Simple, Fun Hearing Exercises
- Masks & the Hard of Hearing
- Prevent Painful Falls by Preserving Your Sense of Balance
- Keeping You Connected — Expanded Telehealth Services Available!
- Reducing Falls, Improving Health
- Does Owl Research Hold the Key to Improved Pediatric Hearing Tests?
- Distance Learning & Hearing Loss
- What Is High-Frequency Hearing Loss?
- Common Hearing Aid Fears
- Dizziness Linked to COVID-19
- Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Hearing Loss
- Strategies for Preventing Falls
- Hearing Loss Linked to Loneliness and Isolation
- Treatment Options for Dizziness
- Can Exercise Cause Hearing Loss?
- Why People Don’t Seek Hearing Loss Treatment
- Talk to Your Loved Ones About Their Hearing Loss
- Understanding the Vestibular System
- Should You Have Your Hearing Aids Professionally Cleaned?
- Hearing Aids Can Improve Your Safety
- Hearing Assistance Dogs
- Protect Your Ears This Super Bowl
- Can Meditation Help Tinnitus?
- Can Hearing Loss Lead to Injury?
- The Benefits of Hearing Aid Counseling
- Headphone Safety Tips for Preserving Your Hearing
- Reducing Pressure in the Ears
- Why is Tinnitus Still Such a Mystery?
- Hearing Health Myths in San Francisco
- Essential Oils: Non-Essential Hearing Loss Solutions
- What is An Acoustic Neuroma?
- Bill Expanding Hearing Aid Coverage for Minors Heads to California Senate
- Some Chemicals Might Lead to Hearing Loss
- Don’t Let Hearing Loss Hurt Your Career
- AAD & the Cocktail Party Effect
- Too Little Iron Linked to Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus Linked to Suicide Attempts
- What Do Your Ears Reveal About Your Health?
- “Work On” Being a Better Colleague to Hearing-Impaired Coworkers
- Working with Hearing Loss
- Communicating with the Hearing Impaired: Strategies for Success
- New Sonoma Location!
- Does Your Ear or Your Brain Hear?
- San Francisco Audiology Celebrates March 3, World Hearing Day
- “Working” to Prevent OTJ Hearing Loss
- Don’t Let Hearing Loss Ground You
- Is it Time to Upgrade Your Hearing Aids?
- Stand Up to Noise Pollution
- How to Choose a Hearing Aid
- Can Hearing Aids Help Treat Tinnitus?
- How to Prepare for Holiday Guests with Hearing Loss
- Why You Need a Hearing Aid Consultation
- How Do Hearing Aids Work?
- What Are the Most Common Hearing Tests?
- Hearing Aid Technology
- Types of Hearing Tests
- Routine Maintenance for Your Hearing Aids
- Don’t Take a Vacation from Summer Hearing Protection
- Do You Know How to Take Care of Your Hearing Aid?
- Your’re Invited to our Oticon Special Event April 23-27!
- Invisible Hearing Event March 19-23
- We Offer New Tinnitus Therapy: Levo
- How Hearing Loops Work
- Introducing the New Oticon Opn Hearing Aids
- Oticon Opn™ Helps People with Hearing Loss Hear Better, with Less Effort and Better Recall
- What’s that? How Earbuds Can Wreck Your Hearing
- Want to Participate in our Hearing Wellness Study?
- Hearing Solutions: Fall 2015
- Did you know hearing loss can impact your golf game?
- 5 Myths About Hearing Loss
- Hearing Impairment and Cognitive Function
- Custom Swim Plugs Make Water Activities Safer
- Are You Having Trouble With Your Conversations?
- Mont Stong interviewed by ABC 7 News!
- Balance & Vestibular Evaluations Now Available
- Deaf Jazz Singer Hits All the Right Notes
- Hearing Loss in Children
- Healthy Hearing Guide
- Invisible Hearing Loss
- Spring Newsletter
- The Way You Think About Hearing Care Can Affect Your Overall Health
- Spoken Languages
- We now have gift certificates!
- Read our latest newsletter
- Join us for A Tail of Two Ears
- What is an Audiologist?
- San Francisco Audiology Promotes Better Hearing and Breast Cancer Awareness with Pink with a Purpose Campaign
- Give your brain exactly what it needs to hear
- Wanted: The Perfect Hearing Care Professional
- Recycle Your Hearing Aid Batteries Here
- Hearing Aid Prices
- Hearing Technology Seen on ‘TODAY’
- Our New Video!
- May is Here!