Our goal is to optimize your
hearing and make listening effortless.
The Audiology Research Center, at San Francisco Audiology, is conducting a study. Are you Interested to learn about your hearing health?
The study investigates the factors that influence patient outcome for fitting hearing devices like Lyric™, collect data about ear canal characteristics, and study the relationship between hearing loss and cognitive impairment.
- Will be 21 years of age or older at the time of study
- Have mild to moderate hearing loss in one or both ears
- Can read, write, and speak fluent English
- Must be able to attend 6-8 study visits in downtown San Francisco
- Participants will not be compensated, but will be provided hearing devices at no cost
Heidi Hoffman or
Genevieve MacMillan, Study Coordinator
San Francisco Audiology