At San Francisco Audiology, we remain committed to the health and safety of our patients and employees as the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread. We are taking aggressive steps to minimize person-to-person interaction, one of which is the introduction of virtual audiology visits.
What can a telehealth visit do for you?
One of the primary benefits of a telehealth appointment is the ability to meet with your hearing care provider when physical evaluations and testing are not required as part of the visit. Our practice will determine if a virtual visit can provide you with the same or better level of care than an in-person visit before scheduling occurs. Telehealth audiology consultations are available for new and existing patients.
Telehealth services we offer:
- Hearing aid troubleshooting
- Hearing aid consultations
- Programing Bluetooth hearing aids
- Tinnitus consultations
- Balance consultations
What will you need for a telehealth visit?
- Our practice will send you an email with a link and/or attachments with any necessary forms, paperwork and pre-questionnaires that must be completed before the visit.
- A telephone, tablet or laptop with a camera and a microphone for the appointment.
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection.
- A quiet room.
Complete the form or call us today to request your telehealth visit.